*Nathan is 6'2" tall
*Nathan's 'family' name is Simon McBride
*Nathan is currently attending Case Western Reserve University.
*Nathan co-founded the troupe in May 1998.
* Nathan says his favorite color is blue, because indigo isn't a real color!
* Nathan is deeply rooted in the classics when it comes to music. He says that his favorite band of all time would have to be Queen but he enjoys '60s pop stuff as well.
* Nathan names computer games as his ultimate addiction. Neverwinter Nights and Jedi Outcast are the favorites.
*When it comes to food, Nathan believes eating is over rated when you can just as easily be plotting to take over the world?
*J Nathan said that he began sketch comedy for the primary reason that it was fun. He liked Monty Python movies and performed their skits in speech tournaments, one day he and Kyle had an idea they said "...would make a great skit" and so they wrote it and kept writing. The first skit was "The Gift Skit" and it was rank!
* Nathan loves doing accents. Like all Huntington purebreds, he has a wide variety of 'ethnic' accents in his collection.
*About the difference between the McBride Brothers and other sketch comedy groups is "The real difference is that The McBride Brothers has me. Seriously, we're actually funny; we think, and we're just students. Normally students don't get involved with this sort of thing... infact I don't know of any other groups that have done this while they were in high school. I think our age has a lot to do with it. Sometimes people don't expect teens like us to say or do some of the things that we do. Some of it may be too old for us but thats where the humor is."
* As far as comedic influences are concerned, Monty Python, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Mel Brooks, and his father are some of Nathan's.
*Nathan describes his style: "I like situational irony a lot - a normal, standard plot with a 180 degree spin into something completely unexpected, or a sketch that puts a different spin on things of which that people have very defined concepts."
* Nathan's other interests include golf, anime, and feeding his addiction (i.e. computer games)
*Six words that Jon say describe him are: lisdexic(think about it), emotional, tasty (hmm...), slippery, rough, and jocular.
Click here to see Nathan's credits